Fairway Independent Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loan options and products tailored specifically for your homeownership goals. Our company is prepared to meet your unique needs, whether you are looking for a mortgage loan, credit improvement, on-demand resources, or one-on-one consultation.
Who Is Fairway Independent Mortgage?
Fairway Independent is more than just a mortgage lender – our company strives to make a difference and touch people’s lives. We approach each day looking for ways to make our clients the center of everything we do.
Fairway offers innovative and flexible mortgage loan options – think customized mortgages with fantastic rates that make you feel comfortable and confident with your financial choices. Our company also ensures that our employees have the power and resources to meet and exceed your expectations.
Lastly, we love giving back to our communities with our non-profit organizations (Fairway Cares and American Warrior Initiative). We genuinely pride ourselves on bringing hope, comfort, and support to those around us!
What Special Mortgage Programs Does Fairway Provide?
Discover what homeownership could be for you!
- Lock, Shop, and Go – When you’re ready to buy a home, check out our Lock, Shop, and Go program. Secure a competitive interest rate even before you’ve found your dream home! While you are home shopping, we can lock your rate for 90 days at no additional cost. And as a bonus: Fairway will re-lock your loan for 60 days if rates go down.
- Easy Pre-approval program – Get pre-approved online for a mortgage loan on your schedule – the process is fast, easy, and secure. You’ll leave the experience knowing what you can afford.
- Blend Mobile App – What’s better than a knowledgeable response from me, your trusted loan officer?… A fast, knowledgeable response, of course! The Blend Mobile App allows clients to communicate with me more quickly, speeding up your home-buying experience.
What Are Some of Fairway’s Mortgage Loan Options?
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation provides many excellent loan options for its clients, including the following:
- Conventional Mortgage Loan – Conventional loans are great for borrowers with stable incomes and good credit. This loan typically offers lower interest rates (for borrowers with good credit) and fewer penalties and fees.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loan – An ARM might be a good option if you plan to move out of your home in less than seven years, as they offer lower introductory interest rates.
- FHA Mortgage Loan – FHA mortgages help low-to-moderate-income borrowers purchase a home. Usually, this loan has flexible income, credit, and down-payment requirements.
- USDA Mortgage Loan – USDA loans provide affordable financing options for homes in rural areas and small towns. Low-to-moderate-income borrowers can achieve homeownership thanks to its no-down-payment feature.
- VA Mortgage Loan – This program provides financing options for veterans, eligible service members, and surviving spouses. There are no prepayment penalties, and no private mortgage insurance is required.
- Jumbo Mortgage Loan – These loans are ideal for people with good credit who don’t have enough cash to bring the loan amount under FHFA’s conforming loan limit. Jumbo loans offer higher purchase limits and can be used for primary, secondary, or rental homes.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loan – A fixed-rate loan can be a conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, or Jumbo loan. The main highlight of this loan is that its interest rate does not fluctuate.
- Physician Loan Mortgage – Physician loans are uniquely designed for medical professionals. They typically don’t include student loan debt when calculating DTI and provide low down payment options and flexible closing dates.
- Refinance Loan – If your home’s value has increased and interest rates have decreased since you initially took out your mortgage, a refinance loan may be right for you.
- Renovation Loan – Borrowers can roll the cost of financing a home and the home’s repairs into one loan with a renovation loan.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan – These loans can be used to access a portion of your home’s equity, turning it into cash.
How Can Fairway Help With Credit Improvement?
Is your credit holding you back from becoming a homeowner? Should it be somewhere else to reach your goals? Do you need to improve your credit to get better mortgage terms?
Whatever your circumstances, Fairway Independent Mortgage can help! We offer many resources that you can access to help you improve your credit, such as:
- Access to your credit report and score
- Credit report review checklists
- Information and resources to help you rebuild your credit
- Advice on how to deal with common credit report issues and errors
- Plus, more!
What Additional Resources Does Fairway Offer?
Fairway offers 24/7 access to unmatched mortgage information and resources online. No matter the time of day or where you are, enjoy on-demand, easy-to-understand mortgage calculators, home buyer’s guides, glossaries, and blog posts. My website also features a learning center with a helpful video library, free downloads, and more.
Did You Know…
Fairway Independent Mortgage has been listed as the Best Mortgage Company to Work For seven years in a row, and we are 2022’s Best Mortgage Lender for USDA Loans. The jury’s in – both employees and clients love Fairway Independent Mortgage!
When you are ready to purchase a home, need credit advice, or have questions about our mortgage loan options, please don’t hesitate to check out a few of my free resources or contact me. I am excited to help you with your home-buying journey, walking you through each step from beginning to end!